I want to draw a line

Hey, dear fellows!
Christmas time is the best time to sum up our work.
Conclusion number 1:
Being a blogger is not so easy as could seem.
You should be dedicated, passionate to explore, creative.
And sometimes it’s really complicated to find proper words and entertaining topic.
But during this time of being blogger I started to notice interesting details about world, language and teaching. Take my advice and try blogging, it’s thrilling.
Conclusion number 2: the community.
Trust me, you won’t be alone. People here are really supportive and inspiring.
 My best-loved blogs:
https://dumlog4dummies.blogspot.com
Just read it! It’s perfect mixture of knowledge and humour.
https://frustristics.blogspot.com
I do like Masha’s blog. The simplicity of design and words make you understand everything even if you don’t want.
I want you to say to yourself “ You did a good job and deserve a bit of rest”.
See you in 2020, fellows. 

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

MALL

WHAT IS WIKI

The best massive open online courses (MOOCs)